From the ING NYC Marathon:
Good afternoon! I am reaching out to you today about the exciting opportunity to secure entries into the Sold-Out 2013 ING NYC Marathon. I manage the endurance events for the Children’s Tumor Foundation and we currently have several entries into this race and we are looking for athletes. We know it was a tough race to get into this year so if you know of anyone who is looking for a spot or your running team would like to create a team to race, please let me know! I included details of securing an entry below.
Team Perks include:
· A guaranteed entry into the high coveted sold-out ING NYC Marathon
· Personalizing training plan including NYC based training runs, and 1-1 coaching
· VIP race weekend including a team breakfast, transportation to the start, and a cheer station
· Dry-fit jersey
· Personal fundraising website & support
· NF Hero connection to learn more about the cause
Fundraising Minimum: $3,000
Link to Register: http://ctf.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1049379
*We have created a discount code to use for half off our registration fee which is “runNYC”. Additionally, this fee will increase on Monday July 1st so make sure to secure your spots soon.
We also created a flyer which is attached. Feel free to forward to friends and fellow runners who may be interested.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
Suzanne Cannon, NF Endurance Team Manager
Children's Tumor Foundation
Ending Neurofibromatosis Through Research
95 Pine Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Check out our May Newsletter